Did Jesus die on the cross?
Did Jesus die on the cross? – there is a lot of book and research about Jesus’s crucifixion. for example, you can read this: Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction. but if that pdf is too long, I can share a simple scientific explanation about this subject. but if you are curious about that Ahmed Deedat pdf files, here the summary from that free ebook.
Did Jesus die on the cross – Let me give you a quick summary of the points we have discussed so far, concluding that Jesus Christ was neither killed nor was he crucified, as alleged by the Christians and the Jews, but that he was ALIVE!
1. JESUS WAS RELUCTANT TO DIE!
He had worked out a strategy of defence to repel the Jews. Because he wanted to remain ALIVE!
2. HE BESEECHED GOD FOR HELP.
With strong crying and tears for God Almighty to keep him ALIVE!
3. GOD “HEARD” HIS PRAYERS
Which means that God accepted his prayers to keep him ALIVE!
4. AN ANGEL OF GOD CAME TO STRENGTHEN HIM:
In the hope and belief that God will save him ALIVE!
5. PILATE FINDS JESUS NOT GUILTY!
Good reason to keep Jesus ALIVE!
6. PILATES WIFE SHOWN A DREAMIN WHICH SHE WAS TOLD THAT —”No harm should come to this just man.” In other words that he should be saved ALIVE!
7. SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE CROSS FOR ONLY THREE HOURS.
According to the system in vogue, no man could die by crucifixion in so short a time which means that even if he was fastened to the cross — he was ALIVE!
8-THE OTHER TWO — HIS “CROSSMATES” ON THEIR RESPECTIVE CROSSES WERE ALIVE. So Jesus too, for the same period of time must b eALIVE!
9. ENCYCLOPEDIA BIBLICA UNDER ARTICLE “CROSS” — COLUMN 960 says:
“When the spear was thrust — Jesus was ALIVE! ”
10. “FORTHWITH” CAME THERE OUT BLOOD AND WATER: “Forthwith” means straightaway, immediately which was a sure sign that Jesus was ALIVE!
11. LEGS NOT BROKEN — AS A FULFILMENT OF PROPHECY. “Legs” can be of any use only if Jesus was ALIVE!
12.THUNDERSTORM, EARTHQUAKE, AND DARKENING OF THE SUN ALL WITHIN 3 HOURS!
To disperse the sadistic mob to enable his “secret disciples” to help, keep him ALIVE!
13. JEWS DOUBTED HIS DEATH: They suspected that he had escaped death on the cross — that he was ALIVE!
14. PILATE “MARVELS “TO HEAR THAT JESUS WAS DEAD. He knew from experience that no man can die so soon by crucifixion. He suspected that Jesus was ALIVE!
15. BIG ROOMY CHAMBER: Close at hand, and big and airy for willing hands to come to the rescue. Providence was out to keep Jesus ALIVE!
16. STONE AND “WINDING SHEETS” HAD TO BE REMOVED: Only necessary if Jesus was ALIVE!
17. REPORT ON WINDING SHEETS. German Scientists who carried out experiments on the”Shroud of Turin” said that the heart of Jesus had not stopped functioning — that he was ALIVE!
18. EVER IN DISGUISE!
Disguise not necessary if Jesus was “resurrected”. Only necessary if he was ALIVE!
19. FORBADE MARY MAGDALENE TO TOUCH HIM “Touch me not” for this reason that it would hurt; because he was ALIVE!
20. “NOT YET ASCENDED UNTO MY FATHER “In the language of the Jews, in the idiom of the Jews, he was saying, “I am not dead yet”, in other words, “I am ALIVE!”
21. MARY MAGDALENE NOT AFRAID ON RECOGNISING JESUS.
Because she had seen signs of life before. She was looking for a Jesus who was ALIVE!
22. DISCIPLES PETRIFIED ON SEEING JESUS IN THE UPPER ROOM. All their knowledge about the”crucifixion” was from hearsay, therefore, they could not believe that Jesus was ALIVE!
23. ATE FOOD AGAIN AND AGAIN IN HIS POST ‘CRUCIFIXION” APPEARANCES.
Food only necessary if he was ALIVE!
24. NEVER SHOWED HIMSELF TO HIS ENEMIES.
Because he had escaped death by the “skin of his teeth”. He was ALIVE!
25. TOOK ONLY SHORT TRIPS.
Because he was not resurrected, not spiritualized, but ALIVE!
26. TESTIMONY OF MEN AROUNDTHE TOMB: “Why seek ye the living among the dead?” — (Luke 24:4-5): That he is not dead, but ALIVE!
27. TESTIMONY OF ANGELS:”…angels who had said that he was ALIVE!”—Luke24:23.
Did not say, “resurrected” but the actual word uttered by the angels was “ALIVE!”
28. MARY MAGDALENE TESTIFIES —”…they heard that he was ALIVE, and had been seen by her, they believed not.”—(Mark16.-11): Mary did not vouch for a spook or ghost or spirit of Jesus but a LIVE Jesus. What they could not believe was that the Master was ALIVE!
29. DR. PRIMROSE TESTIFIES: That the”water and the blood”, when Jesus was lanced on the side, was on account of an upset in the nervous vessels because of the scourging by staves. Which was a sure sign that Jesus was ALIVE!
30.JESUS HAD HIMSELF FORETOLD THAT HIS MIRACLE WILL BE THE MIRACLE OF JONAH!
According to the Book of Jonah, Jonah was ALIVE, when we expected him to be DEAD; similarly, when we expect Jesus to be DEAD, he should be ALIVE! These thirty points and many more arguments are fully expounded in the preceding pages of this book. Please read and re-read the arguments and practice them on yourfriends. The pleasure is yours. I pray for your success!
If you want to discuss this, you can leave your opinion in the comment section below. and Remember, I only share what I know.
lets read these verses.
33 But when they came to Jesus and found that he was already dead, they did not break his legs.
34 Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water.
35 The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe.
36 These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken,”
37 and, as another scripture says, “They will look on the one they have pierced.”
Did Jesus die on the cross?
Did Jesus die on the cross? – Pilate was surprised to hear that he was already dead. Summoning the centurion, he asked him if Jesus had already died. (Mark 15: 44).
Is it true that Jesus died on the cross? That was a critical question, which at that time also had Pilate astonished. Based on historical records and scientific reviews, most people who have just been crucified die, at least 2 days.
Death on the cross can only occur in two things:
First, by infection.
Nailing of hands and feet to the cross opens the opportunity for bacteria to enter the body.
Without antibiotic protection, these germs will develop and spread throughout the body. The process of death due to infection like this usually lasts 2-3 days.
Second, the death on the cross occurred because of hunger and thirst.
With no entry of food needed for a normal life, then it will disrupt the metabolism in the body.
Because there is no food supply, the body mobilizes stored material in the body. When the carbohydrate deposits in the form of glycogen are depleted, the protein in the muscles is used as energy formation, that is, the formation of ATP ATP is “ready to use” energy.
If the protein in the muscle is reduced in such a way, then cell function will be disrupted and ended with death.
This process usually takes 6-7 days.
With such a medical review, it was proven that 1 day (than Friday) was not enough to make Jesus die on the cross.
On the other hand, because he thought Jesus was dead, one of the soldiers stabbed his stomach with a spear and immediately flowed out blood and water (John 19:34).
Did Jesus die on the cross? – The next critical question is whether a person who has died drains blood if stabbed?
Blood coming out of the stabbed organ indicates that the blood flow in the person’s circulatory system is still active and that means the heart in charge of pumping blood throughout the body is still functioning.
The functioning of the heart still indicates that a person is still alive.
Did Jesus die on the cross? – A careful and objective study of the Bible verses above proves that at that time Jesus was not dead. He just fainted. And, the fainting condition was what the soldiers saw as a dead condition (remember, in that incident, the soldiers only saw, not checked that Jesus was dead). – Did Jesus die on the cross?
read also : Divorce In Bible and Quran with Best 5+ verses